Sunday 19 February 2012

Conversations with a Rokstar



So.  I am going to write a book and call it “Conversations with a Rokstar”.  This is my life with this guy who makes me laugh my ass off … pretty much EVERY day.

  • Chapter One: Why the Dead Sea is going to dry up by next Tuesday.
  • Chapter Two: In the Zombie Apocalypse, don’t expect me to save your ass because your refusal to watch scary movies leaves you uneducated.
  • Chapter Three: Next decade, when we are all dead and gone and only the wild animals remain, don’t say I didn’t warn you.
  • Chapter Four: The eleventh commandment – Thou shalt not cover thine sandwich – a commentary on open faced buns at church functions.
  • Chapter Five: Hey.  This chicken looks like a vagina.
  • Chapter Six: I married you for your hot ass, I didn’t know you were a princess.
  • Chapter Seven: The only reason to become a doctor is for the naked chicks and the nice car… maybe I will become a pimp.
  • Chapter Eight:  My testicles are huge today.  I think I will spend my day riding around on the back of a Dodge 4X4.
  • Chapter Nine: I’ve been working hard on my number one hit – “I’ve got youuuuu… tied up in my basement.”
… More to come …

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Now I'm laughing my butt off!! Too funny!

Beatrice, Bea, Bibi--That's me! said...

LMAO!! You need to write that book, Coreena! I can only imagine.....